Our annual Oral Health Summit brings people together to find innovative ways to improve oral health throughout Virginia. Nearly 1,000 stakeholders from dentistry, academia, medicine, business and philanthropy have shared ideas and learned the latest on dental health care trends.
Save the Date!
2017 Virginia Oral Health Summit
Thursday, November 2, 2017 | Richmond, Virginia
Highlights from past years include:
- The Virginia Oral Health Report Card: An Introduction (2016)
- Leadership for Today: Being an Agent of Change Amidst the Challenges (2016)
- Contextualization of Social Determinants of Health (2015)
- Integration of Care between Medical and Oral Health Disciplines (2014)
- Engaging Patients for Better Health (2014)
- Integrating Dental Health into Primary Care (2013)
- Oral Disease and Medical Conditions: What is Our Role Today? (2012)
- Discovering the Gap Between Patient Knowledge and Provider Assumptions (2011)